jeudi 17 avril 2008

The itinerary


After careful consideration, I have decided to visit Thailand, Cambodia and Laos during my sojourn. My trip will start in Bangkok, from where I will head eastward to Angkor and Phnom Penh in Cambodia. I will then move north towards Laos and eventually end my trip in Luang Prabang.

Of course, this is just a general and (I am proud of it) vague plan... The Mekong river will be the only leading thread of this travel, but I will adapt it to my wish day by day, trying to stay away from problems and to immerse myself in the local fascinating culture as much as possible.

The major event and actual goal of the visit will of course be my stay in Phnom Penh, where I will collaborate with the CIST by helping and supporting Cambodian students for two weeks. All this will give me a chance to really understand the compelling Cambodian culture and everyday life.

Time to go now!

1 commentaire:

io a dit…

buon viaggio!